Blissperience

Experience Bliss

This makes me wonder: Compassion

I often see parents posting photos of their children calling them "precious angels". At the same time, I tend to wonder why their love is only directed towards their own children or family? I would think that having a child would be such an enlightening experience, that the parents would realize the beauty of this universe, and what unconditional love is, especially because the child is so dependent and unable to do anything without the mother's love and care.

In spite of being a child or having a child, why are we lacking so much compassion towards others, and especially animals? Do we have to reach the point when we see a loved one suffer so much that we are forced to learn the art of compassion?

I have learned compassion through my own challenges. And, today this is the most important virtue I focus on cultivating within myself. Compassion is a continuous work in progress for me, but this thought often makes me wonder.

Read more: Dino's Words of Wisdom > Renew Humanity Through Compassion

1 comments:

Murli Melwani November 30, 2013 at 10:43 PM  

"Compassion is a continuous work in progress for me,". For most sensitive persons, I'd say.

Total Pageviews

Blissperience Life Coaching

Life Coaching Testimonials

Share!

Popular Posts

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Personal
webbhotell Top Blogs